“漫奎蔓”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了7篇酒店英语口语学习手册之礼宾部日常用语,以下是小编为大家准备了酒店英语口语学习手册之礼宾部日常用语,欢迎参阅。

篇1:酒店英语口语学习手册之礼宾部日常用语
酒店英语口语学习手册之礼宾部日常用语
1.May I take you luggage?
我能帮您提行李吗?
2.Please give me your room key.
请把您的房卡给我.
3.Have a nice day!
祝您在此度过愉快的一天!
4.Do you need to store your baggage?
您需要寄存您的行李吗?
5.What is your room number?
您的房号是几号?
6.Do you need taxi?
请问您需要出租车吗?
7.This way please!
这边请!
8.Here is your handbag tag!
这是您的.行李寄存卡,
9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you,.can I bring it to your room now?
对不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打扰您了,这里有您的一个留言/传真/包裹给您,现在我方便送到您房间吗?
10.What is your friend’s name?
您的朋友叫什么名字?
11.What month is it?
现在是几月?
12.What can I do for you, please?
你需要什么?
13.What time are you coming back?
您打算什么时候回来?
14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?
请您告诉我朋友,我在这里,好吗?
15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
您能替我寄这封信吗?
16.Will you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗?
17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?
你能告诉我健身房/演艺馆在哪里吗?
18.What day is it today?
今天是星期几?
篇2:酒店英语口语学习手册之预定部日常用语
酒店英语口语学习手册之预定部日常用语
1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房,除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
请问贵酒店位于哪里?
5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
有的.,详细内容请联系礼宾台,
14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you please speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
篇3:酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语
酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语
escalator 自动楼梯 bookshelf 书架
ground floor (英)底,层,一楼 cabinet 橱柜
switch 开关 venetian blind 百叶窗帘
curtain 窗帘 wastebasket 字纸篓
tea trolley 活动茶几 night table 床头柜
first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼 folding screen 屏风
hanger 挂钩 plug 插头
wall_plate 壁上挂盘 Chinese painting 国画
elevator, lift 电梯 drawer 抽屉
second floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼 spring 弹簧
cushion 靠垫,垫子 socket 插座,插口
sitting_room 起居室 voltage 电压
floor 楼层,地板 carpentry (总称)木器
tea table 茶几 bedclothes 床上用品
quilt 被子 mattress 床垫
thermos 热水瓶 transformer 变压器
Laundry 洗衣
1、I have two pairs of trousers and a jacket to be washed and pressed.
我这两条裤子和一件上衣要加洗加熨,
2、This ceremonial dress is to be starched and pressed.这套夜礼服浆一浆再熨。
When do you want them?-你什么时候穿?
3、I want them this afternoon,because I'm going to a party tonight.今天下午。因为晚上我要去参加宴会。
4、There is not enough time for the laundry.Is it all right for us to wash and press them for you?
请洗衣店洗来不及了,我们为你洗熨好吗?
5、All right.That's very kind of you to do so.好的,那太感谢你了,
6、Next time,please put the clothes to be washed into the laundry bag.It's hung behind the bath-room door.请你下次的把要洗的衣服放在洗衣袋里。洗衣袋在浴室门后。
7、When can I get these clothes back?这些衣服什么时候能洗好?
8、Tomorrow.-明天。
9、Here is ninety yuan I found in the pocket of your dirty clothes.
我们发现你交洗的衣服口袋里有九十元,现在交还给你。
10、Attendant!Please look in the pockets of my dirty clothes to see is there if a traveller check in them.服务员!请你查一查,我交洗的衣服口袋里有没有旅行支票。
11、No,there is nothing in it.-没有。
12、Your clothes are ready.-你的'衣服(洗、熨)好了。
13、Thank you for your trouble.-麻烦你了,谢谢。
14、I'm afraid we've made a mistake.Please check the clothes to see if there is mistake
对不起,我们送错了一件衣服,请你检查一下。
15、Oh,this coat is not mine.I find there is one shirt missing.
噢,这件衣服不是我的,我少了一件衬衫。
16、Let us look for it.-我们去找一找。
17、Sorry,the cuff of your shirt if scorched(damaged)when we pressed it.We'll buy you a new one.
对不起,这件衬衫的袖口熨坏了,我们准备赔你一件新的。
18、It doesn't matter.It's rather old.There's no need to compensate it.
-没关系,这是件旧衣服,不用赔了。
篇4:酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[4]
酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[4]
]Daily Service 日常服务
(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门,)
1、May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
2、Come in,please.-请进。
3、Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
4、Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
5、I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
6、All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
7、Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
8、Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more tea cups?下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
9、Well,we'll send tea cups into the room when the visitors come.
好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
10、By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
11、No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
12、Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
13、It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
14、I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?
我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
15、Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
16、Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
17、Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的'电报。
18、Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
19、Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的,
20、Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
21、Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
22、What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
23、My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
24、Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
25、Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
26、Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
27、Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
28、The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
29、Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
30、I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
31、I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
32、All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
33、Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
34、Excuse me.-对不起。
35、I am sorry.-很抱歉。
36、I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
37、Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
38、Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
39、I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
篇5:酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[3]
酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[3]
]Service Before Departure 行前服务
1、Mr.Jackson,it is said that you are leaving Beijing tomorrow.-杰克逊先生,听说你明天就要离开北京了,
2、Yes,this is my last day in China.I'll take the international flight to New York tomorrow.
是的,这是我在中国的最后一天了。明天我要乘国际航班回纽约。
3、Are you leaving so soon?-这么快就要走吗?
4、I wish I could stay longer.But I must get back to work.-我愿意能多呆一些时候,但我必须回去工作。
5、We'll be sorry to see you go.Have you had a pleasant stay in China?-
我们见你走都依依不舍。你在中国这些天过得怎样?
6、I have had a very enjoyabel stay.-逗留期间我非常愉快。
7、We hope you will visit China again some day.-我们希望你将来再来访问中国。
8、I hope so,too.-我也希望能再来。
9、Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?-行前你还有什么事要我们办吗?
10、I'd like to buy something in the hotel as a souvenir.-我想要一点饭店里的东西作纪念。
11、What do you want?-你要什么呢?
12、Could you sell the slippers to me at a lower price?-这双草拖鞋可以折价卖给我吗?
13、The design of that match box is so beautiful.Could I have it?-那只火柴盒图案很漂亮,送给我行吗?
14、Yes,of course.Anything I can do for you?-当然可以,
还有别的'事要我做吗?
15、I have some luggage to be packed.Please give me some packing paper,ropes and transparent sticky paper.-
我有几件行李要打包,请给我一些包装纸、绳和透明胶纸。
16、Well,I'll take them at once.-好的,我马上给你拿来。
17、I'm going to weigh my luggage.Are there any scales?-我想把行李过一下磅,有磅秤吗?
18、Yes,there is one near the service counter.Let me carry the luggage down-stairs
.-磅秤在服务台旁边,我帮你把行李拿下去。
19、Leave these old clothes here as to decrease the weight of the luggage.
这些旧衣服我不要了,减轻些重量。
20、Is it necessary to wake you up tomorrow morning?-明天早晨要叫醒你吗?
21、I'll leave the hotel at half past six tomorrow morning.Please wake me up at half past five.
我明天六点三十分离店,请在五点半叫醒我。
22、Are you going to have your breakfast in the hotel?-你准备在饭店吃早饭吗?
23、Do you want to have your breakfast sent up to the room?
-要不要把早餐送到房间里来?
24、Please order some European light refreshments for me and send them up to my room at five in the mornign.
-请你替我预订一份西餐早点,在五点钟送进房间。
25、All right.Anything else?-好的,你还要别的吗?
26、No,thanks.-谢谢,不要了。
篇6:酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[2]
酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[2]
]Take Care of the Patient 关心病号
1、What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服吗?
2、What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎么了?
3、Are you ill?-你病了吗?
4、Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(发冷,拉肚子,胃疼),
5、Do you have a temperature?-你发烧吗?
6、Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的`,我感到冷得发抖。
7、No,but I feel dizzy.-不发烧,就是有点头晕。
8、Maybe you are tired after the journey.-你的病可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
9、It's very likely.-也许是吧。
10、I think so.-我也这样认为。
11、Shall I accompany you to the hospital?-我陪你去医院治疗一下吧?
12、All right.Please call a taxi for me.-好的,请要一辆汽车。
13、There is no need(to go to the hospital).Would you please get me some medicine at the clinic?
不用(去医院)了,请你到医务室给我要点药,
14、Here is a glass of water for you to take the medicine.-这杯水是给你服药用的。
15、Thank you. You have rendered me excellent service indeed.-谢谢。你对我的照顾真是无微不至。
16、We haven't done our service well enough.-我们做得还很不够。
17、We feel more at home in China.-在中国我们感到很温暖。
18、Are you better,sir?(Do you feel better now?)-先生,你今天感觉好些吗?
19、I'm much better now.Thank you.-谢谢。现在我感觉好多了。
20、I feel much better today.But I still have a cough.-我今天好多了,但还有一点咳嗽。
21、Please take a good rest and I hope you'll get well soon.-希望你好好休息,早日恢复健康。
篇7:酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[5]
酒店英语口语学习手册之管家部日常用语[5]
]Room service 客房服务
1、Did you ring,madam?-是你打电话吗,太太?
2、Yes.Kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I've tried to do so,but I can't.
-是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉,我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。
3、Yes,madam.There's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。
4、What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?
5、The light has fused.Please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。
6、The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?
7、The tea cup is dirty.Please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。
8、Please bring me some ice blocks/cube.-请拿些冰块来。
9、I've got some coffee.Please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。
10、I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。
11、Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.我要两包带过滤嘴的'“中华”香烟和一盒火柴。
12、Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。
13、I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。
14、The floor of the bathroom is too wet.Please clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下,
15、I want to turn on that light.Where is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?
16、There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。
17、I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。
18、There is no water in the water closet.Would you please have it repaired?
马桶无水,请修理一下。
19、The telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。
20、There is something wrong with the TV set.-电视机出了故障。
21、The wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。
22、The lamp plug is broken.Can you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?
23、Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。
24、Would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。
25、Put your shoes in front of the door,please.We'll brush them for you.
请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。
26、Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。
27、Please send up two coffee and four sandwiches.By the way,you might have my things sent up here.
请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。
28、It's my wife's birthday today.I would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。






