“老五驴”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了7篇职场英语健身达人对话,以下是小编帮大家整理后的职场英语健身达人对话,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
篇1:职场英语健身达人对话
以下是一篇职场英语健身达人对话,一起来看看吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Fred: Wake up. Man! You promised to teach me Taijiquan several days before. Do you still have these words in your mind?
佛瑞德:醒醒!哥们!你可是好几天前就答应我要教我打太极拳的。你还记得这些话嘛?
David: Did I really say that? Another five minutes, OK?
大卫:这些话我真的说过吗?再睡五分钟,好吧?
Fred: Come on. I can not wait for another minute.
佛瑞德:快点。我可一分钟都不能等了。
David: First of all, you should change your way of breathing while you practice it. You should do like this. Understand that?
大卫:首先,在打太极拳的时候. 你要改变你的呼吸方式。你应该这样做。明白了吗?
Fred: You mean I should shrink my belly while I inhale oxygen, and extend it while exhale. Am I right?
佛瑞德:你的意思是说,当我吸气的时候,我要收紧腹部; 而呼气的时候.则要放松腹部。对吗?
David: That's right. This is similar with Yoga's breathe.
大卫:没错。这跟瑜伽的呼吸是相似的。
Fred: Can you practice the whole set for me?
佛瑞德:那你可以给我打一套太极拳吗?
David: I can do the simplified version of Taijiquan. Here we go. Follow me.
大卫:我可以打简式太极拳。我们开始吧!跟我一起练。
Conversation 2
对话二
Janice: Ouch! My back is hurting.
贾尼斯:哎哟!我的后背痛得厉害。
Fred: How often do you take exercises in your office?
佛瑞德:你在办公室里多久起来运动一下呢?
Janice: I nearly sat in front of my computer in the whole day. If not, I will overwork this evening.
贾尼斯:我几乎一整天都坐在电脑前的。如果不那样的话,我今晚上就得加班了。
Fred: Do you want to keep fit now? I often work out on a regular plan for taking exercises.
佛瑞德:你想保持身体健康吗?我经常制订一个运动计划。
Janice: Of course I want to keep fit. I also want to keep my weight down.
贾尼斯:我当然想保持健康。我还想减肥呢!
Fred: So you need to do more to meet your goal. I go to the gym three times a week.
佛瑞德:那么你就需要为实现这一目标做更多的事情。我一周去3次健身房。
Janice: Really? No wonder you look like a million bucks. Can you take me there next time?
贾尼斯:是吗?难怪你看上去气色很好呢。你下次去的话,能带我一起吗?
Fred: Certainly.
佛瑞德:当然可以。
篇2:职场电影达人口语对话
下面是一篇职场电影达人口语对话,一起来读一读吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Janice: Fred, is that the ticket office of the cinema?
贾尼斯:佛瑞德.那是电影院的售票厅吗?
Fred: I guess so.
佛瑞德:我猜是。
Janice: Sir, may I buy two tickets for this afternoon?
贾尼斯:先生,我能买两张《2012》今天下午的票吗?
Ticket seller: OK! Wait for a moment. Two tickets at half past three o'clock. Here you are.
售票员:好的!稍等一下!两张下午3:30的电影票,给你。
Janice: Thank you.
贾尼斯:谢谢!
Fred: What do you think of the film?
佛瑞德:你怎么看这部电影呢?
Janice: I feel its pictures are so real and it seems that the disaster is occurring around me.
贾尼斯:我觉得里面的闻面实在太真实了,似乎灾难就发生在我身边。
Fred: Yes and its sound effect also makes my heart beat so strongly.
佛瑞德:没错,声音效果也让我的心脏跳得很厉害。
Janice: My hands are shaking now.
贾尼斯:我的手现在还在抖呢!
Fred: And the actress's performance is very natural.
佛瑞德:里面的女演员表演也很自然。
Conversation 2
对话二
Fred: David, have you watched the 82nd Oscar Awards Ceremony? Avatar got the Award of Visual Effect. The movie sounds great!
佛瑞德:大卫,你看第82届奥斯卡颁奖盛典了吗?《阿凡达》获得了最佳视觉效果奖。这部电影听起来很不错的。
David: You are so old-fashioned. I have already watched it last week in cinema.
大卫:你太过时了。我上周就在电影院看过这部电影了。
Fred: How was it?
佛瑞德:怎么样啊?
David: Its 3D animation is attractive and its colorful scenes are also unforgettable.
大卫:电影里面的3D动W十分吸引人,而且其多彩的画面也是让人难忘的。
Fred: It is said that The Hurt Locker got the Award of Best Picture. What do you think about this?
佛瑞德:据说《拆弹部队》A得了最佳影片奖。你怎么看这件事呢?
David: Well, its theme is moving and profound, so from the academic aspect, this is its advantage to win the award.
大卫:好,这部电影的主题很动人,而且也很深刻,所以从学术的角度来看,这是它A得这个奖项的优势所在。
篇3:职场音乐达人情景对话
下面是一篇有关职场音乐达人情景对话,快来看看吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Janice: Rachel, do you like music?
贾尼斯:瑞切尔,你喜欢音乐吗?
Rachel: Of course. I can't live without it, so I always bring my CD with me no matter where I go.
瑞切尔:当然,我简直离开音乐就不能活,所以不论我走到哪里,都拿着我的CD机。
Janice: What kind of music do you like best?
贾尼斯:你最喜欢什么类型的音乐呢?
Rachel: Light music and classic music.
瑞切尔:轻音乐和古典音乐。
Janice: Really? I can't believe this. I am also keen on classic music. And do you know there is a concert of classic music will be held tomorrow evening?
贾尼斯:真的吗?我简直不敢相信这些。我也喜欢古典音乐。你知道明天晚上有一场古典音乐的音乐会吗?
Rachel: But I didn't get the ticket. And it is said that they were sold out yesterday.
瑞切尔:但是我没有票啊!据说昨天票就都卖完了。
Janice: I got two. We can go there together.
贾尼斯:我有两张。我们一起去吧!
Rachel: Amazing! I can imagine the feeling when I hear the smooth tune around my ears.
瑞切尔:太好了!我可以想象得到聆听耳边柔和鸬鞯母芯?
Conversation 2
对话二
David: What are you listening now, Fred?
大卫:佛瑞德,你在听什么呢?
Fred: What?
佛瑞德:什么?
David: Hey! Man, put your earphone out. I said which song you are listening.
大卫:嘿!哥们儿,拿掉你的耳机。我是说你在听什么呢?
Fred: Jay Chou's title song in his new album.
佛瑞德:周杰伦新专辑中的主打歌曲。
David: What's your comment on his new album?
大卫:你对他的新专辑有什么评论呢?
Fred: Gorgeous! There is another song combining Chinese and western music styles. I am crazy for it, so I hear it over and again. And I plan to make it as the ringtone of my mobile.
佛瑞德:好极了!又是一首集中国风和西方音乐的歌曲。我太喜欢听了,所以不断重复着听。而且我打算将这首歌设成我的手机铃声。
David: Let me enjoy it.

大卫:让我也欣赏一下。
Fred: I suppose this song can be the No. 1 on the top chart.
佛瑞德:我猜这首歌肯定是流行音乐排行榜的头一名。
David: I can wait for buying his CD now.
大卫:我都等不及购买他的新CD了。
篇4:职场K歌达人对话
Conversation 1
对话一
Assistant: Sir, this is your reserved parlor.
服务生:先生,这里便是您预订的包间。
Fred: Ladies and gentlemen, come in please.
佛瑞德:女士们,先生们,请进吧!
Assistant: This is your microphones and over there you can find the machine from which you can choose the songs.
服务生:这是麦克风,在那边您可以找到点歌机。
David: The parlor is so comfortable.
大卫:这包间可真舒服。
Janice: Let's order something to eat now.
贾尼斯:现在让我们点一些吃的东西吧!
Fred: Who wants to go first?
佛瑞德:谁先唱?
David: I am a listener. You can go first. How about Hidden Agenda? This is “your” song. I pick it for you.
大卫:我是听众。你先唱吧!HiddenAgenda怎么样?这可是你的最佳曲目,我专为你点的。
Fred: Let me sing.
佛瑞德:那我就唱了。
Swift:Fred has a wonderful sing voice. He sounds like Craig David.
斯威夫特:佛瑞德的嗓音不错啊!听起来还真像克雷格?大卫呢。
Tom: I agree with you. Just look at him, I wouldn't know he is a good singer.
汤姆:我同意你的观点。光从表面看,我可没想到你唱歌如此好。
Fred: Thank you! Where is Tom? I have been waiting for your songs since yesterday. You are the next one.
佛瑞德:谢谢!汤姆在哪里?我从昨天就开始等着听你的歌呢!你是下一位。
Conversation 2
对话二
Fred: Shall we sing with a karaoke?
佛瑞德:我们去唱卡拉OK,怎么样?
Swift:Great idea! I do it every so often.
斯威夫特:好主意!我可是经常去的。
Fred: For us, karaoke is becoming a popular entertainment.
佛瑞德:对于我们来说,卡拉OK正在成为流行的娱乐方式。
Swift:Yep. If you are a good singer, your audience will feel comfortable, right?
斯威夫特:是啊!如果你唱歌很好的话,那么听众会感到很舒服,不是吗?
Fred: I can not agree with you more. And if you are an awful one, that will be funny.
佛瑞德:我同意你的观点。而如果你唱歌很烂,那也是很搞笑的事情。
Swift:I remembered Tom is always out of tune. We burst into laughter.
斯威夫特:我记得汤姆唱歌就是老跑调。我们都笑晕了。
Fred: Is that true? Shall we invite him to join with us?
佛瑞德:那是真的吗?我们也让他加人吧?
Swift:So tricky!
斯威夫特:你太狡猾了。
篇5:职场常用英语对话
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
[职场常用英语对话]
篇6:职场英语常用对话
会话--提醒
同事忘了你交待的事情?有必要提醒他一下了。怎么提醒好呢?看看下面的对话吧。
a: terry? i need the file you took yesterday.
特里,我要用你昨天拿走的文件。
b: i'm sorry, jane. i left it at home. i'll bring it back tomorrow.
对不起,简。我把它忘在家里了,明天给你拿来。
a: terry, i told you yesterday that i'd be using the file this afternoon.
我昨天告诉你我今天下午要用的。
b: i know, jane. i just walked out and it completely slipped my mind. i'll go home and get it at noon, all right?
我知道。我完全忘了这回事了。我中午回家去取,行吗?
会话--请假
人吃五谷杂粮,没有不生病的,身体不舒服的时候工作自然也没法做好,这时候就需要请假休息或是看医生了。该怎么提出请假呢?我们看下面一段对话:
a: mr. emory, i'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.
艾默利先生,我今天下午想请假,可以吗?
b: but sam, you've called in sick 5 times in the last three weeks.
萨姆,你这三周来已经请了5次假了。
a: i know, mr. emory. i'm sorry. but i really need to see the doctor this afternoon. i feel dizzy and i can't concentrate on my work.
我知道,对不起。但是我今天下午必须去看医生,我头晕而且不能专心工作。
b: all right, then. but don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.
好吧,但是记着明天把医生开的证明拿来。
办公室里如何跟同事打招呼
办公室里怎么打招呼?其实没有那么复杂,学学下面这些对话实例,轻松去建立你的人际关系吧。
篇7:职场英语鼓舞士气对话
Conversation 1
对话一
Fred: I'm afraid it's a bad news for you. There are some problems in your supervised goods. Joe: Oh, no! How did this happen. Are you sure?
佛瑞德:很抱歉告诉你个坏消息。你监督的货物出现些问题。乔伊:噢,不。这怎么可能呢?你确定吗?
Fred: I overheard this information when I passed Arden's office. We got some complaints from consumers yesterday. I am terribly sorry for that. Joe: My God! I actually checked them one by one. How could this be?
佛瑞德:我路过阿顿办公室的时候,碰巧听到的。我们昨天还接到一些客户的投诉。非常遗憾。乔伊:天哪!我当时的确是一个一个检查过的。怎么会这个样子呢?
Fred: Calm down! It is useless to act like that. Can we find some solutions? Joe: What kind of solution can I have now? I nearly go crazy now.
佛瑞德:冷静一下!这样做是无济于事的。我们能找到一些解决方法吗?乔伊:我现在还能有什么解决方案呢? 我现在几乎都快疯掉了。
Fred: But we still have to find one. Can we find Arden to check whether this is true or not? Joe: It seems that I have nothing to do,except this.
佛瑞德:但是我们仍然Z要找到一个的。我们可以去找阿顿,并确认一下这个消息是否确切。乔伊:似乎除此之外别无选择了。
Fred: Face the reality. Maybe we can find the way to make up the loss.
佛瑞德:别担心。你应该面对现实。或许我们能找到弥补的方法。
Conversation 2
对话二
Janice: John, you have done a good job. Our new series computer is appreciated by the guests. They intend to sign contracts with our company. You really did a good job.
贾尼斯:乔治,干得好,我们设计的新系列电脑深受客户好评。他们决定和我们公司签合同。你做得真不错。
John: Thank you. I can't imagine the design of the new computer is so popular among computer users.
乔治:谢谢。我也没想到新电脑的设计会受到电脑用户的欢迎。
Janice: Hah, as the sale department director of our team, you are the best.
贾尼斯:哈,作为我们团队的销售部主管,你是最棒的。
John: I am flattered. But I am not sure whether the manager is satisfied with it. She asked me to go to her office.
乔治:过奖了。但是我不确定我们经理是否满意。她让我去她的办公室。
Janice: Why not? You've done so well for the company. She should give you a prize.
贾尼斯:为什么不满意?你干得那么出色,她应该给你奖励的。
John: I feel nervous when I face her. She looks so serious when we have a conversation all the time.
乔治:我面对她的时候感到很紧张。每当我们交谈的时候,她表情总是很严肃。
Janice: Come on! What are you nervous about?
贾尼斯:不是吧。你紧张什么呢?
John: It is said that the sale for the new computer did not meet the expectation.
乔治:数字显示我们的销量好像没有达到预计数字。
Janice: But the sale number is close to the predicted amount.
贾尼斯:但是销量已经很接近预计了。
John: I'm still nervous. I don't know what to say to the manager. I always feel ill at ease in that kind of place.
乔治:我还是紧张。不知道该对经理说什么。在那种地方,我总是感觉不自在。
Janice: Take it easy. Be confident. I'm sure you can do it.
贾尼斯:放松点。相信你自己。我相信你可以的。