“zhousir”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了6篇办公室会话情景双语,下面是小编整理后的办公室会话情景双语,欢迎大家阅读分享借鉴,希望对大家有所帮助。

办公室会话情景双语

篇1:办公室会话情景双语

(1)

A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?

嗨,简,今天早晨感觉怎样?

B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

还好,谢谢。只是有点累。

A: You worked overtime1 last night?

昨晚加班了吧?

B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.

是啊,我昨晚2点才到家。

(2)

A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.

嗨,蒂姆,你好吗?好久不见了。

B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.

很好。我出差去了,刚回来。

A: Where did you go?

去哪了?

B: I went to New York for a meeting.

去纽约开了个会。

(3)

A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?

嗨,我叫特里。你是新来的吧?

B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

是的。我叫马克,刚来几个星期。

A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

哦,如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管找我。

B: Thanks. I really appreciate2 that!

非常感谢!

篇2:办公室会话情景双语

(1)

A: Excuse me, Christina?

打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。

B: Yes, Mark?

什么事,马克?

A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?

能告诉我复印机在哪吗?

B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway1. The copy room is the second room on the right.

当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。

(2)

A: Excuse me.

打扰了。

B: Yes, can I help you?

需要我帮忙吗?

A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?

是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?

B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard2 over there should know.

对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。

(3)

办公室会话情景双语(精选6篇)A: Christina, can you give me a hand?

克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?

B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?

好的。怎么了,马克?

A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.

我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。

B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.

让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。

(4)

A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?

嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?

B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.

有,等一下。给你,64071553。

A: Great. Thanks.

太好了,谢谢。

B: Are you getting take-out?

你要订外卖吗?

A: Yeah. Do you want something?

是啊,你想要什么吗?

B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet3 coke?

恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?

A: No problem. But do you have any cash4 on you? I don't think I have enough.

没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。

办公室会话:预约

(1)

A: Hello, Mr. Black? This is Christina in Mr. Emory's office. Mr. Emory would like to set up an appointment1 with you to talk about buying a new fax machine.

你好,布莱克先生。我是艾默利先生办公室的克里斯蒂娜。艾默利先生想跟您约个时间谈一下购买一台新传真机的事。

B: Sure. I'd be glad to. What time?

好的,非常愿意。什么时间?

A: He'd like to see you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow at 2pm?

他想尽快跟您见面。明天下午2点可以吗?

B: Yes. That'll be great. Tell him I will see him then.

可以,告诉他我们两点见。

(2)

A: Tim, I need to work out a time to get together with your people to discuss the new project.

蒂姆,我要找个时间跟你们商量一下新的方案。

B: Does everybody need to be there? Jason is on vacation this week.

每个人都要来吗?詹森这周休假。

A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about sometime2 next week?

最好每个人都来。下周怎么样?

B: Let me take a look at the schedule3 first. I'll get back to you this afternoon.

我先看一下时间表,下午答复你。

篇3:办公室日常情景会话

A: Hi there! My name’s Terry Graham. You’re new around here, huh?

B: Yes. My name’s Mark Benson. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

A: Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know.

B: Thanks, I appreciate that!

A:嗨,你好。我叫泰利・格雷厄姆。你是新来的吧?

B:是的。我叫马克・本森。我来这才两三个星期。

A:哦,如果有什么我能帮忙的,请尽管开口。

B:谢谢。

篇4:办公室日常情景会话

A: Hello, Ms. Barkley. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you, sir. It’s nice to see you again.

A: Good to see you again, too. How’s your family?

B: Very well, thank you, Mr. Parker.

A:嗨,巴克利女士。你好吗?

B:我很好,谢谢你,先生。真高兴能再次见到你。

A:又见到你我也很高兴。你家人好吗?

B:非常好,谢谢,帕克先生。

篇5:办公室日常情景会话

A: Hi, Jane. How are you doing this morning?

B: I’m all right, thanks. Just a little tired.

A: Late night?

B: Yeah, I got home around two.

A:嗨,珍妮。你今天早上还好吗?

B:还好。谢谢。就是有点累。

A:睡晚了?

B:是啊,我大略两点才到家。

篇6:办公室会话关于名片双语

办公室会话关于名片双语

Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.

迈克尔:你在做什么,比利?你的桌子看起来像个灾区。

Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.

比利:我有半个小时的空闲时间,所以我想我要整理我的名片。

Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.

迈克尔:我从来都搞不太懂名片是干什么用的。

Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.

比利:名片的历史很长,而且用途很多很多。

Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit1 and never meet new people.

迈克尔:它们对你来说可能是有用,不过我是个隐士,从不见新的人。

Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing2 like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable3.

比利:如果你像我这样做营销工作,你就会发现名片是必不可少的东西。

Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who I am.

迈克尔:也许吧。不过我不认为我需要一张小纸片来帮助人们记住我是谁。

Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!

比利:那大概是真的。我想大多数人设法,但却没法忘掉你!

名片就是你的所有联系人名录,所以一定要妥善保管哦!

Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?

杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?

Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?

琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?

Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer1 recently.

杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。

Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts2?

琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.

杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。

Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients3.

琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。

Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?

杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?

Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!

琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!

阅读剩余 0%
本站所有文章资讯、展示的图片素材等内容均为注册用户上传(部分报媒/平媒内容转载自网络合作媒体),仅供学习参考。 用户通过本站上传、发布的任何内容的知识产权归属用户或原始著作权人所有。如有侵犯您的版权,请联系我们反馈本站将在三个工作日内改正。