“张极永远是首选”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了13篇办公室制度改变英语对话,下面是小编给大家整理后的办公室制度改变英语对话,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

办公室制度改变英语对话

篇1:办公室制度改变英语对话

Changes in rule 规则的改变

I am going on a business trip to Guangzhou next Monday morning.

我下周一早上要去广州出差。

To visit our supplier?

去拜访我们的供应商吗?

Yes, as the New Year is coming, they’re organizing a party for all their customers.

是的,新年就要到来的,他们为所有的客户组织了一个派对。

Well, I guess you will meet many people in this field. So don’t forget to pack enough business cards in your suitcase.

恩,我猜想你会遇到很多这个行业的人。所以记得把名片放进你的手提箱。

Sure. 一定。

By the way, do you know that our company just made some changes in the business trip policy?

顺便问一下,你知不知道我们公司刚刚在出差政策上做了一些改变吗?

No, no one has informed me of that so far, tell me.

不,目前为止还没有人通知我,告诉我吧。

Ok, there is no cash advance anymore for short trips. You have to pay out of your own pocket, so save all the receipts from your business trip. And then attach them to your expense account. When you get back, our company will reimburse everything.

好的,短期旅程再也没有事先给现金了。你必须自己先垫付,所以你要保存出差时的所有单据。然后在上面附上你的花费账目。你回来的时候,公司就会给你报销。

I see. What about the maximum purdy and rate, any change?

我明白了。费用的最大上限是多少,有改变吗?(Purdy此处有误无法查证原词.)

I am not sure. You can check with the finance department.

我不确定。你可以和财务部联系。

I will call them this afternoon, thanks.

下午我会打电话给他们,谢谢。

You’re welcome. Have a nice trip.

不客气。旅途愉快。

篇2:办公室改变主意英语对话

SCENEB 吉娜到了自己的隔间

Zina: He's going to change his mind. The 1) reinforcements will be here first thing tomorrow.

吉娜: 他会改变主意的。救火队明天一大早就会来。

Dave: Are you serious? How? How did you 2) manage that?

戴夫: 你是认真的吗?怎么?你是怎么办到的?

Zina: I worked a little deal with Vikam.

吉娜: 我跟“维康”做了点小交易。

Dave: The 3) venture capitalists? When have you had time to talk to them?

戴夫: 投资方?你哪来的时间跟他们说?

Zina: We had breakfast this morning.

吉娜: 我们今天吃了早饭。

Dave: Geez. Does Vince know about this?

戴夫: 天啊。文斯知道这档事吗?

-----------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Why do you look so serious?

你怎么一副正经八百的样子?

B: I'm thinking! Don't bother me!

我在想事情!别烦我!

【first thing tomorrow 明天赶办】

当他人有事情交代的时候,为了表明自己不会拖延,会尽速办理,你就可以用上这句短语first thing tomorrow,好让对方安心。当然由于事情的轻重缓急有所不同,赶办的时间也可以视情况而代换,好比first thing in the morning“一早赶办”,first thing Monday“周一赶办”等等。

A: When are you going to start working on this project?

你何时会开始进行这个计划?

B: I'll get to it first thing tomorrow.

我赶明天就马上进行。

A: Let's send a fax to our Hong Kong office first thing Monday.

让我们在星期一尽速发一份传真给我们香港办事处。

B: I'll surely do that.

我一定照办。

1) reinforcements (n.) 增援,救兵

2) manage (v.) 得以做到

3) venture capitalist 提供创业投资的投资方

篇3:办公室英语对话

A: Hello. I need to speak with Allan Cartwright.

B: This is he. May I help you?

A: I certainly hope so, I am about to stop doing business with your office.

B: I’m very sorry, Madam. Can you tell me what the problem is over the phone or would you like me to go to your office?

A:你好,我想找阿伦・卡特莱特讲话。

B:我就是,我能效劳吗?

A:我当然希望如此。我要停止和你们做生意了。

B:非常抱歉,夫人。您能在电话里告诉我是什么问题吗?或者您希望我到您办公室去一趟?

A: Finance, Angie speaking.

B: Hi Angie, it’s Tom Reynolds here. Can you tell me if my tuition fees for this semester have been approved?

A: Yes, Mr. Reynolds. They were approved yesterday. You can pick up the check today.

B: Oh wow! Thanks a million, Angie!

A:财务部。我是安琪。

B:你好,安琪。我是汤姆・雷诺兹。请告诉我这学期我的学费批准了没有?

A:批准了,雷诺兹先生。昨天批的。你可以今天来拿支票。

B:哦,哇!太谢谢了,安琪。

A: Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.

B: How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!

A: Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.

B: All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.

A:凯文?嗨,我是伊丽莎白。我请求你帮我个大忙。

B:多大的忙,伊丽莎白?上次你就是这么说的,结果我连加了三个晚上的班!

A:是这样,我有一大摞东西要打。布莱克先生要我明天下午一定干完。

B:好吧,伊丽莎白。不过这可是最后一次了。

A: Mail room. Karen speaking.

B: Hi, Karen. This is John Williams in the purchasing department. Can you check to see if there’s a package down there for me?

A: Certainly, Mr. Williams. Just one moment, please.

B: Thanks, Karen.

A:收发室。我是凯伦。

B:嗨,凯伦。我是采购部的约翰・威廉姆斯。可以劳驾看一下有我的包裹吗?

A:当然可以,威廉斯先生。请稍等。

B:谢谢你,凯伦。

A: Mrs. Reynolds? This is Martin Gross calling.

B: Hi, Martin. What can I do for you?

A: Well, I’ve got the spread sheets you asked for, but I’m still waiting on some data from accounting.

B: That’s all right. Bring me over what you’ve got.

A:雷诺德夫人吗?我是马丁・格劳斯。

B:嗨,马丁。有事吗?

A:是这样,您要的那些表格我已经准备好了。只是还在等财务部的一些数据。

B:这就行了。把做好的给我送来吧。

篇4:办公室开玩笑英语对话

Jack:

I'm tired to death.

累死了。

Ann:

What did you do today?

你今天干了什么?

Jack:

I did a part-time job. I worked 8 hours and earned 12yuan.

我做兼职了。我干了8小时只赚了12元。

Ann:

Even a beggar would earn more than you.

就算是乞丐也赚得比你多。

Jack:

Absolutely.

确实如此。

Ann:

In Britain, some office workers beg from passers-by after work as their second job.

在英国,一些上班族下班后当街乞讨,以此作为自己的“第二职业”。

Jack:

How much do they get?

他们能讨到多少钱?

Ann:

They may get as much as 200 pounds a night if they are lucky enough.

幸运的话,他们每晚可以讨到200英镑。

Jack:

办公室制度改变英语对话

200 pounds? So they can get tens of thousands of pounds a year.

200英镑?那他们一年下来就能有几万英镑。

Ann:

Yeah. That's really a good job.

是的。那真是一份好工作。

篇5:办公室紧张英语对话

SCENE B 吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上

Mary: I guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and...

玛莉: 我猜我只是有点紧张。 我把所有都给了“资讯王”,而且......

Zina: ...and what if it doesn't 1) work out, right?

吉娜: ......而且要是行不通怎么办,对不对?

Mary: 2) Exactly.

玛莉: 完全正确。

Zina: You need to 3) quit thinking like a loser. InfoKing is going to 4) kick butt. You know how I know?

吉娜: 你别那么没志气了。“资讯王”会所向披靡的。你知道我怎么知道吗?

Mary: How?

玛莉: 怎么知道?

Zina: Because I won't let it fail.

吉娜: 因为我不会让它失败。

Mary: But what about tomorrow? What if Stars.com decides to go with WebTracker, and not us?

玛莉: 可是明天呢?要是Stars.com决定跟“网路搜寻家”走,而非我们?

----------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: You're saying that you didn't steal the loaf of bread?

你是说那条面包不是你偷的?

B: That's exactly right. I'm an honest man.

完全正确。我是个诚实的人。

【quit thinking 停止……想法】

quit跟stop一样,后面跟着-ing 表示 “停止某种动作”,后面跟着不定词时意思是 “停下来做某项动作”,例如:quit smoking“戒烟”,stop to smoke“停下来抽烟”。

A: We have been running for an hour. Let's stop to take a rest.

我们已经跑了一个钟头了。让我们停下来休息。

B: But be sure you don't smoke.

但是你可不能抽烟。

A: I promised you to quit smoking, I honor my word.

我答应过你要戒烟。我遵守诺言。

1) work out 行得通

2) exactly (adv.) 的确,正是

3) quit (v.) 停止

4) kick butt (俚) 踢屁股,意即“大胜,击溃”

篇6:办公室请假英语对话

Amy:

Hi,Jane,you have been looking pale ever since you come back from Beijing.

嗨,简,你从北京回来后脸色一直很苍白啊。

Jane:

I do feel ill, I think it’s a bad cold.

是有点儿不舒服,可能是重感冒。

Amy:

Maybe you are not used to the northern climate.

可能你不习惯北方的气候。

Jane:

Something like this, and the spicy food there.

大概是这样,还有那麻辣的食物。

Amy:

The important thing is you have been too busy resently.

最关键还是你最近太累了。

Jane:

Yes, I need to have a good rest. Can I have a day off?

是啊,我需要好好休息下,我能请假一天吗?

Amy:

Of course.You have finished the task a week ahead of schedule.

当然,你已经提前一周完成任务了。

Jane:

Thanks ,I think I will go to see the doctor first.

谢谢,我想我会先去看医生的。

Amy:

Take a good break.

好好休息哈。

Jane:

OK, I will.

我会的。

篇7:办公室便条纸英语对话

SCENE A 加州的资讯王办公室

Zina: Dave! Look at this!

吉娜: 戴夫!你看这个!

Dave: You don't have to yell, Zina. I'm just one 1) cubicle away.

戴夫: 你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。

Zina: Somebody left another green post-it note.

吉娜: 有人留了另一张绿色便条纸。

Dave: Was it your humba boy again?

戴夫: 又是你那个“伦巴男孩”啊?

Zina: It says, You look so 2) frail, / but I know you're tough like a nail. / To me, you are more beautiful than free e-mail.

吉娜: 上面写着:“你看来娇柔,但我知道你如钢铁般强韧。对我来说,你比免费的伊妹儿还要讨人喜欢。”

Dave: Wow. He really likes you, doesn't he?

戴夫: 哇,他还真喜欢你,不是吗

-----------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Brian went off in class and yelled at the teacher.

布莱恩在课堂上情绪失控还对老师大喊。

B: That guy is totally out of control.

那家伙真是 完全失去控制了。

【doesn't he? 不是吗?】

这是所谓附加疑问句,是添加在句末的问句,是为了确定自己讯息正确或为了得到对方的赞同。肯定附加疑问句希望得到否定回答,否定附加疑问句希望获得肯定回答。

A: This is the book that you want,isn't it?

这是你要的那本书,不是吗?

B: Yes, it is.

正是。

A: You don't like coffee, do you?

你不喜欢咖啡,是吗?

B: No, I don't.

对,我不喜欢。

1)cubicle (n.) (办公室) 隔间

2) frail (a.) 柔弱的

篇8:办公室供货英语对话

Choosing suppliers

选择供货商

A: How do you choose which companies to work with?

A:你如何选择和哪家公司合作?

B:Well, there are lots of things to consider. Quality and delivery times are as important as price. We also take into consideration technical support and after-sales service. We look for companies with a good track record. We place a few trial orders and if everything goes well, we put them on our approved list. It's important to choose companies you feel you can work closely with.

B:哦,要考虑很多东西。质量和交货时间和价格一样重要。我们也考虑技术支持和售后服务。我们寻找有良好信誉的公司。我们试订一些货物,如果一切没有问题,我们就把他们放到我们的认可的供货商清单中。选择你感觉能够进行密切合作的公司很重要。

Guaranteed supply

供货保证

A: Quality is very important to us. We work to very low tolerance levels. We need to have guaranteed supplies of consistently high quality raw materials. Over the years we've built up very good relationships with our suppliers.

A:质量对我们非常重要。我们工作要求的精度非常高。我们需要确保供应的原料一致保持高质量。这些年来,我们与我们的供货商建立了良好的关系。

B: Do you have many different suppliers?

B:你们有许多不同供货商吗?

A: Yes. There are about fifty names on our approved supplier list, but for raw materials we tend to deal with three local companies.

A:是。大约有五十家在我们指定的供应单位名单中,但是对于原料,我们通常向三家当地公司采购。

Extra staff

临时工

A:I was surprised to see how few people you have on-site. You provide a wide range of goods and services but have a very small workforce.

A:我很奇怪你们现场有这么几个人。我们有多种商品和业务,但是我们劳动力很少。

B: It depends on the time of year. At peak times we hire in casual workers to help with packing and dispatch. We also contract out certain services all year round, for example, cleaning. We run a very tight operation!

B:这要根据一年中的不同时间的情况确定。在繁忙的时候我们招一些临时工帮着包装和装运。一年当中我们也把我们的一些业务包出去,比如,清洁工作。我们管理的非常严格!

A:Do you handle the recruiting yourselves?

A:你们自己处理招聘业务吗?

B: Sometimes we use a local employment agency. It depends on the job.

B:有时候我们靠当地的职业介绍所招人。那要看具体是什么工作。

篇9:办公室分心英语对话

SCENE B 吉娜和戴夫在隔间里

Dave: Do you think maybe it would be better to just talk to Vince? Explain the situation?

戴夫: 你觉得去跟文斯说会不会好一点?解释这整个情况?

Zina: No way. I want the satisfaction of 1) squishing this bug myself. Plus, what if it's Vince?

吉娜: 门都没有。我要自己享受压扁这只虫子的满足感。而且若文斯就是那小子怎么办?

Dave: I don't think so. Your admirer seems kind of sweet. Aren't you even a little 2) curious about him?

戴夫: 不会吧。你那仰慕者似乎还蛮贴心的。难道你对他一点都不好奇?

Zina: He's just a 3) distraction, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. I want no distractions.

吉娜: 他只会让人分心,就像耳边蚊子嗡嗡叫。我才不要分心。

Dave: A little distraction might 4) do you some good, Zina.

戴夫: 稍微分点心或许对你有好处,吉娜。

-----------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Our two-year-old baby is always getting into trouble.

我们家那个两岁的小鬼老是出状况。

B: Two is the age when they start to get curious.

孩子就是从两岁会开始好奇。

【a little curious 一点儿好奇】

a little 意思是“不多,但仍有一点”,如果是little,意思是“很少”,隐含否定之意。

A: There's still a little time. We can have another drink.

还有一点时间,我们可以再来一杯。

B: But there is little money with us.

但是我们没有什么钱了。

A: I think they would accept my credit card.

我想他们会接受我的信用卡。

1)quish (v.) 挤扁,压扁

2) curious (a.) 感到好奇的

3) distraction (n.) 分心

4) do someone good 对某人有好处

篇10:办公室欲擒故纵英语对话

SCENE④ A 电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话

Zina: No, Dave. I haven't wrecked my jeep. I'm calling to 1) offer you a job.

吉娜: 不,戴夫。我的吉普没有撞毁。我打来是要提供你工作机会的。

Dave: With InfoKing? No, thanks.

戴夫: 去“资讯王”?免了吧,多谢。

Zina: I'd like you to manage a new online auction site we're building.

吉娜: 我希望你能管理我们新架设中的线上竞标网站。

Dave: I'm not interested, Zina.

戴夫: 我没兴趣,吉娜。

Zina: Don't play hard to get. The 2) pay is good. You'd be working with Elvin again.

吉娜: 你别欲擒故纵了。薪水很高的。你会跟艾文再度共事。

Dave: I don't think so.

戴夫: 我想不妥吧。

Zina: Elvin doesn't 3) hold a grudge, if that's what you're worried about.

吉娜: 艾文并没有怀恨在心,若你是在担心这个的话。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Life is too short to hold grudges. C'mon, talk to me again.

人生苦短,何须心怀怨恨。来嘛,再跟我说话。

B: Well, if you put it that way...

OK. 既然你这样说……那好吧。

【play hard to get 欲擒故纵】

在人际的关系当中,好比男女关系或是聘雇之间的关系,有时候一方会采取不置可否的态度,让人觉得对方若即若离的,在要与不要之间,真叫人拿捏不定。也许你会觉得对方其实是想要,只是爱欲擒故纵、搞神秘,这种情况在美语中就可以用 play hard to get “欲擒故纵”来形容。

A: I don't think Lisa likes me.

我不觉得莉莎喜欢我。

B: Yes, she does. She's just playing hard to get.

不,她喜欢你。她只是欲擒故纵。

1) offer (v.) 提供(工作机会等)

2) pay (n.) 薪水,酬劳

3) hold a grudge 心怀怨恨,挟怨

篇11:办公室垃圾邮件英语对话

molly : how is the world treating you?

莫莉:你过得怎么样?

gordon: terrible.

戈登:糟透了。

molly : why do you say that?

莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?

gordon: i get way too much junk mails sent to my house in the usa.

戈登:我在美国的家总是能收到大量的垃圾邮件。

molly : i agree junk mail can be annoying.

莫莉:是啊,垃圾邮件是够烦人的。

gordon: it is worse than e-mail spam.

戈登:这些垃圾邮件比电子垃圾邮件还讨厌。

molly : why do you say that?

莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?

gordon: e-mail junk mail you can just delete with a few clicks of your mouse.

戈登:删除电子垃圾邮件你只要点击几下鼠标就可以了。

molly : don't worry, you can use the usual channels to get rid of the paper junk mail at your house.

莫莉:别担心,你可以使用普通的方法摆脱你家里垃圾邮件的困扰。

gordon: what do you have planned?

戈登:你打算怎么做呢?

molly : of course, we will recycle the paper bulk mail.

莫莉:当然,我们可以再利用这些垃圾邮件的纸张。

pros (good things)

1) bulk mail pours in so you always have something to read.

1) 垃圾邮件铺天盖地,所以你总有东西可读。

2) free paper you can use to clean up spills.

2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。

3) it keeps you up to date on new products.

2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。

4) it is always there.

4) 垃圾邮件时刻存在。

cons (bad things)

1) junk mail fills your mailbox and makes it messy.

1) 垃圾邮件塞满了你的邮箱,使你的邮箱杂乱。

2) looking through unwanted bulk mail wastes time that you should be working.

2) 看你本不想看的垃圾邮件浪费了你本应该用来工作的时间。

3) some spam may include bugs or viruses.

3) 一些电子垃圾邮件有电脑病毒。

4) once your address is known by one company, they may sell it to 100 more.

4) 一旦你的地址被一个公司知道,他们会将你的地址卖给另外100个地方。

5) it is always there.

5) 它时刻存在,没完没了。

篇12:办公室冲突英语对话

Work it out between yourselves 你们自己解决

Hello, Mr. Thomas. Could you spare a minute?

托马斯现在,你好。你能抽出一点时间吗?

What do you need?

你要干什么?

I need to talk to you about that new driver you’ve hired. I think I am going to have some problems working with him.

我要跟你谈谈关于你新雇佣的司机的事。我觉得我和他一起共事有一些问题。

He seems to be quite qualified. If it is a personal problem I preferred if you would work out between yourselves.

他似乎很能胜任。如果是私人问题,我希望你们可以自己解决。

I don’t like it 我喜欢它

What’s the problem? Things are getting out of hand. You keep sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong.

出了什么问题?事情失控了。你一直在多管闲事。

What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

Now, I am responsible for training new staff, but you keep overriding my authority by trying to pose your methods. I know you are a hotshot college graduate with something to prove. But I don’t like your way.

现在,是我负责给新员工培训,但是你老是提出你的方法,凌驾在我的权利之上。我知道你是一名相当成功的大学毕业生,需要证明你的能力。但是我不喜欢你这种方式。

篇13:办公室着装英语对话

When to wear business suit 什么时候穿西装

You look very professional in the suit.

你穿上西装看起来很专业。

The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie in business meeting. Company policy is not negotiable.

公司规定男士在商业会议上必须穿西装打领带。公司的政策市没得商量的。

I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

我喜欢这样。这关系到公司的形象。

Casual wear 便装

I met a girl in elevator this morning. She works in a company upstairs. She said she envied the casual way we dress for work. She complained about the dress rule in her company. It requires everyone to wear formal clothes from Monday to Friday.

今天早上我在电梯里遇到一个女孩。她在楼上的公司上班。她说她羡慕我们可以穿便装上班。她抱怨她公司的着装规定。规定要求所有人从周一都周五必须穿正装。

Well, I was wondering where those people with professional attire come from. Now, I know the answer.

额,我一直在想那些穿职业装的人是哪里的。现在,我知道了。

You know, in a sense, a suits and ties are compulsory for male employees even in July, and no jewelry allowed for most of the female employees. Even the reasonable male leaf is returning the rule, isn’t that strict?

你知道的,从某种意义上说,穿西装打领带是对男员工的强制性要求,甚至在七月份也是这样,大多数女员工是不被允许戴首饰的。即使是合理的男性装扮也是违反规定,这不会太严格了吗?

To some extent, it is. Anyway, whether they like it or not, they do give people a very good impression.

从某种程度上来说,是的。不管怎么,无论他们是否喜欢,他们都应该给人一个很好的印象。

But it is unjust to judge a book by its cover. If they’re not happy or comfortable with their clothes, they can be less productive.

但是以貌取人是不对的。如果他们不高兴或者觉得他们的衣服穿着不舒服,他们的工作可能没有成效。

阅读剩余 0%
本站所有文章资讯、展示的图片素材等内容均为注册用户上传(部分报媒/平媒内容转载自网络合作媒体),仅供学习参考。 用户通过本站上传、发布的任何内容的知识产权归属用户或原始著作权人所有。如有侵犯您的版权,请联系我们反馈本站将在三个工作日内改正。