“蓝天不哭”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了6篇BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇,下面是小编整理后的BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇,欢迎您阅读,希望对您有所帮助。

篇1:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇
1. Our product is not only safe, but also very economical.
我们的产品不仅安全,而且省钱。
2. We’ve already had a big demand for this product.
我们对这种产品已有很大的需求量。
3. Our product is sure to win out over that of our competitors.
我们的产品一定会压倒竞争对手的产品。
4. I was wondering if you had the time to show me around this exhibition.
不知你是否有时间带我参观这个展览?
5. I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design.
我发现一些展品的质量不错,图案也漂亮。
6. Please go to our office to log out for the exhibition and get your deposit back.
请到办公室登记撤展,同时取回你的押金。
7. We will leave this afternoon after logging out for the exhibition.
我们今天下午撤展以后就离开。
8. I really learned a lot from the exhibition.
我真的从展会上学到了很多东西。
9. The exhibition is informative and up to date.
这个展览既能让人增长见识,又紧跟时代前沿。
10. We have established business relationships with two new clients.
我们和两个新客户建立了贸易关系。
篇2:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇
1. We held a product showing meeting and a press conference.
我们召开了产品展示会和新闻发布会。
2. The quality of our products is good, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer.
我们的产品质量很好,相信贵方能接受我方的报价。
3. You’ll see that our prices are the most competitive.
你会发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
4. We hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我们期待尽快收到贵方同意的答复。
5. We’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you in 3 days.
如果3天内仍未接到贵方的答复,我方就得撤回报价。
6. Our price largely depends on the size of your order. How about the size of your order?
我们的价格主要取决于你方订单的大小。你们的订单多大?
7. If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 20%.
如果你们订货数量很大的话,我们准备减价20%。
8. For old friend’s sake, we may consider lowering our price a little.
看在老朋友的份上,我们可以考虑适当降低价格。
9. You get what you pay for, considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.
—分钱一分货,鉴于产品的高质量,我们的价格非常合理。
10. I’m sorry to say I regretfully decline your offer and ask quotations from other suppliers.
很抱歉,我只能遗憾地拒绝您的报价,向别的供应商询价了。

篇3:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇
1. We should make our exhibit booth stand out from the others.
我们应该把展位布置得与众不同。
2. If possible, you can also consider the lighting effect in your booth.
如果可能的话,你们还可以考虑增强展位的灯光效果。
3. Our product is lower priced than the competitors.
我们的产品比其他竞争者的价格要低。
4. Our products are of superior quality and favorable prices.
我们的产品质优价廉。
5. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点就是高质量、小体积。
6. I’m really looking forward to seeing you at my country.
我真的很期待能在我们国家看到你们。
7. Two of the most popular trade shows are held in Beijing and Shanghai.
两个最热门的商展是在北京和上海办的。
8. How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?
明天早上多早可以开始布置展位?
9. I’d like to speak to whoever deals with planning permits.
我想和负责规划许可证的人谈谈。
10. Could I speak to someone in charge of customer services please?
请让客户服务部的负责人接电话,好吗?
篇4:bec中级商务英语口语练习资料
商务英语口语:我可不便宜
SCENE② C 隔周,吉娜到老板的隔间去看他
【我可不便宜】
Zina: I'm not cheap.
吉娜: 我可不便宜。
Vince: I'm prepared to increase your 1) stake to three percent.
文斯: 我准备把你的股份增加至百分之三。
Zina: I've sold more 2) subscriptions to InfoKing in one week than you 3) expected me to sell in a month.
吉娜: 我一星期内所卖出资讯王的订阅数,就比你期望的月业绩要高了。
Vince: I know you're good, Zina. You know how much three percent could be 4) worth, don't you?
文斯: 我知道你很厉害,吉娜。你知道百分之三值多少钱,对吧?
Zina: Vince, I'm better than good. I'm the best. I want four percent.
吉娜: 文斯,我比厉害还要厉害。我是最棒的。我要百分之四。
Vince: Three-and-a-half.
文斯: 百分之三点五。
Zina: Done.
吉娜: 成交。
语言详解
A: I expect you to follow all the rules.
我希望你遵所有的规则。
B: Yes, ma'am!
遵命,夫人!
【subscription to 订阅】
subscription 或其动词subscribe 后面都要用介系词to才等于中文的订阅,例如:
I renew my subscription to Time Express.
我续订《时代杂志中文版》。
A:Many of my friends subscribe to the evening newspaper.
我的许多朋友订了那家晚报。
B:Why?
为什么?
A:Only because they want the free Teddy Bear.
只因为他们想要免费的熊宝宝。
1) stake (n.) 股份
2) subscription (n.) 订阅
3) expect (v.) 期待
4) worth (a.) 值得的
商务英语口语:集怪胎与朋克于一身
SCENE① C 加州的资讯王办公室
【集怪胎与朋克于一身】
Dave: You don't know Elvin? 1) Studly programmer 2) numero uno? With the 3) ponytail and nose ring?
戴夫: 你不认识艾文?那个头好壮壮,叫我第一名的程序设计师?绑马尾穿鼻环的那个?
Zina: Great. A 4) geek and a 5) punk all rolled into one. Just my type.
吉娜: 好极了。集怪胎与朋克于一身。正合我意。
Dave: You think he's the one?
戴夫: 你觉得那个人就是他?
Zina: Could be. He sounds like a 6) prime suspect.
吉娜: 有可能。他听起来很像头号嫌疑犯。
Dave: What about your 7) assistant? She was here looking for you just now.
戴夫: 那你的助理呢?她刚刚才来找过你。
Zina: Mary? Please, Dave. Anyway, I know it couldn't be her. She has a boyfriend.
吉娜: 玛莉?帮帮忙,戴夫。反正我知道不可能是她。她有男朋友了。
Dave: Yeah, but I bet he's nothing like you.
戴夫: 是啊,但我敢说他跟你可不一样。
语言详解
A: What's your job title?
你的职称是什么?
B: I'm an assistant professor of chemistry.
我是化学系的助理教授。
【be nothing like... 可不像……】
be nothing like...这个句型可以用来比较两个人的不同:
A: Your sister is nothing like you.
你的姐姐跟你完全不像。
B: I know, she's much more independent than I am.
我知道。她比我独立多了。
除了比较人以外,你也可以用这个句型来对事物或是地方做比较,可以是好,可以是坏:
A: This job is nothing like the one I used to have.
这个工作跟我以前的是两个样。
B: Hang in there. Maybe it will get better.
撑着点。或许情况会好转的。
1) studly (a.) (俚) 健壮帅气的
2) numero uno(意,西)即 number one “第一名,头号人物”。
3) ponytail (n.)(发饰)马尾
4) geek (n.) 怪胎
5) punk (n.) 朋克,指发型服饰怪异新潮的族群,指源于美国70年代因摇滚乐兴起的运动。
6) prime suspect 头号嫌疑犯
7) assistant (n.) 助手
商务英语口语:我知道最适合的人选
SCENE③ B “微力”旗下的“资讯王”网络分公司
【我知道最适合的人选】
Zina: OK, let's find somebody then.
吉娜: 好吧,那我们就再找个人。
Vince: Good. I'll take care of it.
文斯: 好。我来处理这件事。
Zina: Wait a second, Vince. You know what? Why don't you let me handle it?
吉娜: 等等,文斯。这样吧,不好我来处理好了。
Vince: Are you sure? 1) Do you have somebody in mind?
文斯: 你确定?你心目中有人选吗?
Zina: Yeah. Let me see if he'll do it, and I'll get back to you.
吉娜: 有。我先去看看他做不做,再跟你说。
Vince: OK. Just keep in mind it has to be somebody who can 2) get along with Elvin.
文斯: 好。切记这个人得要能跟艾文处得来。
Zina: 3) Don't sweat it. I know just the guy.
吉娜: 你别多虑了。我知道最适合的人选。
语言详解
A: If you need any help, just call.
需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。
B: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢。我会谨记在心。
【I'll get back to you. 我再回复你。】
当有人问起你一些事情或是讯息,若你无法立即答复,得要先去研究研究的时候,就可以用上这句话 I'll get back to you.“我会再回复你。”表达等你一有结论就会主动联络对方的诚意。
A: How much are these machines going to cost me?
这些机器要花我多少钱啊?
B: Let me check my figures, and I'll get back to you on that.
待我先查看一下数字,我再回复你。
【Don't sweat it.别花这心思。】
sweat 是“流汗”,而若是碰到要费一些周折才能解决的事,流点汗肯定是免不了的。于是sweat 也可以用作名词,表示“苦差事”,引申做动词也就成了“费苦心”的意思,Don't sweat it 这句短语就是指“别花力气、心思在这上头”。目的是告诉对方不必大费周折,白花力气。
A: I'm sorry I forgot your birthday party.
我很抱歉忘了你的生日派对。
B: Don't sweat it. I had a good time anyway.
别多心了。反正我玩得很愉快。
1) Do you have somebody in mind? 你心目中有人选吗?文后的keep...in mind 则是指“谨记在心”。
2) get along with... 与……处得来
3) Don't sweat it 别白费力气了。
商务英语口语:我要提供你认股权
SCENE② B 隔周,吉娜到老板的隔间去看他
【我要提供你认股权】
Vince: I want to 1) offer you more InfoKing stock options.
文斯: 我要提供你资讯王的认股权。
Zina: When you hired me, you knew you were going to be low on cash, didn't you?
吉娜: 你在雇用我的当时,就知道你会缺现金,对吧?
Vince: Let me explain. To get more cash, I'll have to borrow more from Vikam, the 2) venture 3) capitalists.
文斯: 容我解释。为了要有更多现金,我就得跟投资我们的维康创投借更多的钱。
Zina: I know how it works. You don't want to give away any more of your future 4) profits than you have to.
吉娜: 我知道这种运作方式。除非万不得已,你不会想把更多未来的利润拱手让人。
Vince: Exactly. Instead of 5) increasing their 6) position, I want to increase yours.
文斯: 正是。我不增加他们的股权,反倒要增加你的。
语言详解
A: I'm going to offer you a position in our sales department.
我要提供我们业务部的一个职位给你。
B: Thank you.
谢谢您。
【I know how it works. 我知道规矩。】
这里的work不是指“工作”,而是指“事物运作的道理与规范”,类似于行规的概念:
A:I am afraid we are going to have to fire you.
我恐怕我们得要开除你了。
B:It's OK, I know how it works. You just don't like me.
没关系,我知道行规。你就是看不惯我。
【give away 送掉】
give away 这个短语看起来很简单,不过有许多常用的意思,对话中所用到的give away 是指“赠送”。
A: Why did you give your bicycle away?
你为何把你的脚踏车送掉了?
B: It's too old. I want to get a new one anyway.
那台太老了。反正我要换新的。
1) offer (v.) 提供
2) venture (n.) 具冒险性的事业
3) capitalist (n.) 出资者,金主,capital 是“资金”。
4) profit (n.) 利润
5) increase (v.) 增加
6) position (n.) 地位,此指“股权”。
篇5:bec中级商务英语口语练习资料
商务英语口语:他会改变主意的
CENE③ B ?吉娜到了自己的隔间
【他会改变主意的】
Zina: He's going to change his mind. The 1) reinforcements will be here first thing tomorrow.
吉娜: 他会改变主意的。救火队明天一大早就会来。
Dave: Are you serious? How? How did you 2) manage that?
戴夫: 你是认真的吗?怎么?你是怎么办到的?
Zina: I worked a little deal with Vikam.
吉娜: 我跟“维康”做了点小交易。
Dave: The 3) venture capitalists? When have you had time to talk to them?
戴夫: 投资方?你哪来的时间跟他们说?
Zina: We had breakfast this morning.
吉娜: 我们今天吃了早饭。
Dave: Geez. Does Vince know about this?
戴夫: 天啊。文斯知道这档事吗?
语言详解
A: Why do you look so serious?
你怎么一副正经八百的样子?
B: I'm thinking! Don't bother me!
我在想事情!别烦我!
【first thing tomorrow 明天赶办】
当他人有事情交代的时候,为了表明自己不会拖延,会尽速办理,你就可以用上这句短语first thing tomorrow,好让对方安心。当然由于事情的轻重缓急有所不同,赶办的时间也可以视情况而代换,好比first thing in the morning“一早赶办”,first thing Monday“周一赶办”等等。
A: When are you going to start working on this project?
你何时会开始进行这个计划?
B: I'll get to it first thing tomorrow.
我赶明天就马上进行。
A: Let's send a fax to our Hong Kong office first thing Monday.
让我们在星期一尽速发一份传真给我们香港办事处。
B: I'll surely do that.
我一定照办。
1) reinforcements (n.) 增援,救兵
2) manage (v.) 得以做到
3) venture capitalist 提供创业投资的投资方
商务英语口语:我有预感你会过来
SCENE③ A 吉娜到了文斯的隔间
【我有预感你会过来】
Vince: Hi, Zina. I had a feeling you'd be 1) stopping by.
文斯: 嗨,吉娜。我就有预感你会过来。
Zina: Then you've heard from Vikam?
吉娜: 那么你跟“维康”通过电话了?
Vince: Yes.
文斯: 对。
Zina: Look, Vince. I didn't mean to step on your toes, but we need to be 2) decisive.
吉娜: 听着,文斯。我不是想要站在你头上,但是我们得要果断。
Vince: I know it. WebTracker is playing for keeps. They'll go for our 3) jugular if we give them the chance.
文斯: 我知道。“网路搜寻家”这次想要独霸。若我们给他们机会,只怕我们连命都保不住。
Zina: This is 4) awkward, I know. I know you're 5) upset. But in two weeks you'll be thanking me.
吉娜: 我知道这很令人难堪。我知道你很生气。但是两星期之内你就会感谢我。
Vince: Maybe. Maybe I will.
文斯: 或许吧。或许我会感谢你。
语言详解
A: Why are you so upset?
你怎么这么不爽?
B: I got fired today.
我今天被炒鱿鱼了。
【step on someone's toe 功高震主】
step on one's toes 这个表达法,当然可以表达字面上的意思“踩到(某人的)脚趾”,不过在使用上,step on someone's toes 更常用来表达员工很尽力表现,甚至逾越到了本该是主管或老板的工作,掠人之美而让在上位者面子不保,意思就犹如中文里的“功高震主”。
A: You'd better watch out, or you'll step on your boss's toes.
你最好注意一点,否则你会把老板的面子都抢光了。
B: I'm just trying to do a good job and get everything finished on time.
我只是努力把工作做好,让所有的事情如期完成而已。
【play for keeps 争出你死我活】
这个表达法是从玩“弹珠”marbler 的游戏衍生而来的,游戏可能只是玩好玩的,但有的人是本着认真的心情,赢了弹珠就是要自己留着,没有儿戏的成分。运用在竞争激烈的商场或是有输赢胜负的情况,play for keeps 就是指“争出个你死我活”。
1) stop by 顺道停留,顺道拜访
2) decisive (a.) (人)有决断力的;(事)具有决定性的
3) jugular (n.) 颈静脉
4) awkward (a.) 令人尴尬的,感到尴尬的
5) upset (a.) 不爽的,生气
商务英语口语:我真的搞迷糊了
SCENE④ A 在吉娜的隔间
【我真的搞迷糊了】
Dave: I'm really confused, Zina. Will you explain all this to me?
戴夫: 我真的搞迷糊了,吉娜。你能把这一切解释给我听吗?
Zina: Look, we need to have the Stars.com 1) account, right?
吉娜: 我们得要拿到Stars.com这个客户,对吧?
Dave: Yes. If we get it, we'll really be set for success.
戴夫: 对。若是拿到,我们就稳成功了。
Zina: And to get it, we have to 2) beat WebTracker to the punch.
吉娜: 为了拿到这个客户,我们得要抢在“网路搜寻家”前面。
Dave: OK, I'm with you so far.
戴夫: 好,我到现在都还听得懂。
Zina: That's why I 3) promised that InfoKing would 4) be up and running by the end of next week.
吉娜: 所以我才承诺说 “资讯王”在下周末以前就能上线运作。
语言详解
A: Can I convince you into coming over to my house?
我能够说服你来我家吗?
B: Only if you promise to cook me dinner.
只要你答应做晚餐给我吃。
【I'm with you so far. 我到现在都还听得懂。】
I'm with you.字面上的意义是“我和你在一起。”,而在使用上,I'm with you.是指“我听得懂你说的话。”若当对方已滔滔不绝地讲了一堆话,你为了表达自己都有在听,也都还跟得上他所说的话,这时候你就可以说I'm with you so far.“我到现在都还听得懂。”
A: So we got the bike and walked two miles, then...Are you paying attention?
所以我们推摩托车走了两里,然后……你在注意听吗?
B: I'm with you so far. Keep going.
我到现在都还听得懂,继续说。
1)account (n.) 客户,尤指生意上往来的客户
2) beat to the punch 先发制人
3) promise (v.) 承诺
4) be up and running (公司,机器等)开始运作
商务英语口语:你怎能那么肯定?
SCENE② D 吉娜与戴夫在各自的隔间里工作
【你怎能那么肯定?】
Dave: Do you really think we can beat WebTracker?
戴夫: 你真觉得我们能打败“网路搜寻家”?
Zina: Of course.
吉娜: 当然。
Dave: How can you be so sure? Do you know something I don't?
戴夫: 你怎能那么肯定?你是不是知道什么隐情?
Zina: I have a plan for 1) handling WebTracker. Step one is the Stars.com 2) contract.
吉娜: 我有对付“网路搜寻家”的计划。第一步就是拿到Stars.com的合约。
Dave: What's step two?
戴夫: 那第二步是什么?
Zina: Don't worry about that, Dave. Look, I have to see Vince now. Think about what I said.
吉娜: 不用操心,戴夫。听着,我现在要去找文斯。你想想我说的话。
语言详解
A: I can't handle having so much homework.
功课这么多,我应付不过来。
B: Maybe you should get a tutor.
也许你该去找个家教。
【Do you know something I don't? 你是不是知道什么隐情?】
要向对方打听秘密的说词很多种,直接的办法如Tell me the secret 或Let me know what you have found out 等等。但比较婉转的似比较好,上面对话中的Do you know something I don't? 就是不错的说词,这句话的意思是Do you know something I don't know?
A: Our football team is going to win the match at 2 to 1 this afternoon.
我们的足球队下午会以二比一踢赢球赛。
B: Wait a minute. Do you know something I don't?
稍等一下。你是不是知道什么隐情?
A: If you are a gambler, you have your ways to get tips.
如果你是个赌徒,你总有办法弄到内部消息。
B: Are you sure the other team can be bought?
你真的认为客队是可以收买的吗?
1) handle (v.) 对付,应付
2) contract (n.) 合约
篇6:bec商务英语口语练习
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。









